There are many opportunities to connect with others and make friends here at First Assembly of God. Are you looking for authentic relationships and the ability to grow in your faith? That is what we are here for! Click below for more information.
Allow us to be the first to welcome you to our website! Thank you for taking time to check things out. We truly hope that you and your family will come for a visit soon, and see everything first hand. First Assembly is a very friendly church, and we believe that God's best is right around the corner for you.
-Daniel & Sara Day, Lead Pastors
9:30am - Sunday School
- Classes for ALL ages are designed to help you grow in your faith and build strong healthy friendships.
10:45am- Church Begins
- Each week we design our services around dynamic worship, great kids' ministry, and powerful messages from God's Word. Come ready and expecting great things for your life!
12pm - Bag Lunch/Bible Study
- Bring your own lunch and gather with us to enjoy some food, friendship, and in depth Bible Study.
- On the first Tuesday of the month, it is a potluck style meal for everyone!
6pm - Youth Band Rehearsal
- Teens are invited to come, learn music and jam out together!
7pm - Church Begins
- All adults gather in the main building for Prayer, Worship and Bible Study.
- Youth meet in the youth auditorium.
- Kids Church is in the kids auditorium.